Thursday, January 12, 2012

Earthly Paradise

I have ever been to some attractive places, but the most enjoyable place according to my opinion is Dreamland beach in Bali. Dreamland beach is like an earthly paradise. The atmosphere there is very fresh and it also has a good climate. We can see a great panorama there. Gold sand, big waves, great foods, we can enjoy all of them there. 

I went to Dreamland beach with my friends in 2009. We went to Denpasar by plane, and then we went from the airport to Dreamland beach by car. First thing that we did there was surfing. When we felt hungry, I ordered some meals to restaurant nearby and the food was really delicious. Surely I wouldn’t forget to order coconut ice. It’s really fresh. When it was getting dark, we left the beach and stayed in a hotel nearby. We really enjoyed our time there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment