Tuesday, November 20, 2012

ENTREPRENEURSHIP (writing task)

Guys, this is still my writing in order to accomplish my writing V task. I’d like to talk about entrepreneurship. Have you ever known about it? I guess almost all of you know about this term or at least you have heard about this. Well, entrepreneurship is a profession that related to business we own by ourselves. If we were entrepreneur, we can get more money and advantages not only for ourselves but also for people around us. For example, if you were an entrepreneur, you can open job vacancies for unemployed people.
 Entrepreneurship is fun I think, we can learn a lot from the process we through like how to do a good and effective marketing strategy, how to develop a unique and interesting concept for our product we sell and how to overcome consumers complaints. That’s fun. We can start develop our own business as soon as possible. The sooner, the better. Good luck J 

No comments:

Post a Comment